Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It Is Finally Here Again

The very first week was cancelled because of weather. So this week will be the very first week instead. I have been trying to it on my own, but to tell you the truth, I need accountability and not from my very fit, very thin, can eat anything he wants including desert every night and cookies for lunch and three snacks a day, husband.

All this week I have made a fruit and protein shake for breakfast. I like these and would drink two if I could get away with it. They are very good for me in moderation.

I am going to walk today...I have to...because I keep putting off the excerise portion of this venture. I went to the doctor's for a check up and she is not very happy with the wheezing in my chest, but says it's okay to workout. I am loaded up on inhalers and other meds and there is no excuse.

Okay, so here we go again.

Update: I walked/ran for 20 minutes today. Phewww...the running part killed me. :-)

1 comment: