Friday, June 12, 2009

I Will

We are going to Family Retreat.

I am posting today to remind myself that being away from home can be a good thing. I will have the opportunty to walk, a lot... I will be spending time studying the Word and talking and sharing with others. I will be outdoors most of the time. These are really good things for me. The sunshine and the Sonshine.

I will also have the opportunity to binge and eat really unhealthy foods.

The cafeteria does offer the option of good food, I will take it. I will use this time to change the way I usually act when away from home. I will use this time to develop good strategies.

I will be proud of myself and I will thank God for the help I know He will give me.

1 comment:

  1. I'll look forward to hearing how you return from the family retreat. I know you have put hours of preparation into it. When you are ready to report on your renewed perspective and healthy strategies, I know many of us will benefit. Re-enter slowly and with new courage.

    ReplyDelete