Monday, April 27, 2009

Keeping On

Some days are just that, keeping on.

I have been extremely busy and I have to say that has been both good and bad. The good part is I have been so active. I have been gardening and by that I mean, moving dirt, planting and walking up and down and back and forth. I have been biking with my neighbor. We are biking at least 8 to 10 miles in 45 minutes, that may not be super fast, but for two older, slower and overweight women, that is something. I also have been walking my dog everyday. We only walk about a mile or two, but again it is so much more than what I was doing over the winter.

Now the bad part, because we have been so busy, I haven't been preparing the best meals. I have had to make some very quick meals and since I didn't get a chance to shop last week, we didn't have any fresh veggies.

I realize that I need to do so much more, but even a little bit is a good start. I am not expecting miracles, just thinking it is good to keep active and not sit all day long. The one good thing I am seeing, I am sleeping much better at night. Activity equals good sleep.

So here's to keeping on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment