Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Good Day

I wanted to do a quick post to remind myself when I look back in a few months, that yesterday was a good day. I did very well with my eating and I took Oliver for a fast walk. I then rode about 8 miles on my bike with my neighbor. We had a great time of talking and reconnecting as well as exercising together. I am a little sore today, but it is a good sore.

Today, since it is Sunday, I will only be walking Oliver and resting the rest of the day. Which is probably good since it is kind of raining out. Tomorrow is back to the gym day. It has been several months and I need to get back into the groove.

"Good job Gina!" I tell myself.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for doing what you need to to reach your goals. Having a dog to walk is great motivation for getting in some exercise.

    ReplyDelete