Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The New Journey

Just an update concerning the Biggest Loser Club at our church. I was one of 16 out of 50 applicants to be chosen to be a part of this endeavor. The program begins January 7 and ends in May. There are two books that we have to read before starting. As I dive into them, I will pass along helpful hints and insights. In the meantime, I continue to fight double pneumonia. It has thrown me for a loop to say the least.

It will be a brand new journey for me...

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were chosen. I'm pretty discouraged in my own weight loss attempts but am not giving up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be on the lookout for fresh insights and inspiration from you and your experience, Gina! I don't want to fall back into old patterns and know that frequent and daily reminders will help me greatly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. This looks like an exciting program. I am with you in prayers and thoughts. I do so want to get motivated again to begin this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you going to be home in time to start this? I can't wait! I feel like I'm going to be doing it WITH you. Sure hope to share even a few of your successes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I am home and ready to start. I will be posting my about my successes, as well as my failures. My prayer is that I will encourage others with my struggles and victories. Thanks for all the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What are the books you are having to read? What's the plan you will be following?

    ReplyDelete